Full Out Force
First Cheer competition of the season and it was at Six Flags outside in 44 degree weather. We were all thankful for the sun and the temp eventually warming up to 67 degrees. Arriving at 8:15 am there was about an hour of waiting before warm ups. Mean mommy didn't let anyone bring electronics to entertain themselves. They all survived but in the future I will change my perspective. Sadly #3 ended up getting a headache and missed the actual performance. #2 was a ball of joy bouncing from here to there the whole time but down to business when needed. Her face was adorable adding attitude the whole way through! She did have a bit of jealousy when she did not get to do a solo and her teammates did. I admit, I felt the same way. I HATE that money stops us from some things like that. In due time it will happen though for sure! Watching my daughter in her gifts just cannot get any sweeter a reward for being her mom!
Six Flags took professional pics during and we LOVED this shot!
Comments
Post a Comment