Valentines, Boys and food

Last night all 3 big kids sat with me on the little couch reading books. One of them was called will you be my valentine. Michael asked what a valentine was and as I was explaining about "boy" friends and boy friends/ girl friends and "girl" friends. Annabeth then says so you and Daddy knew each other when you were kids. I tell her no and she gets confused. She asked some more questions suprised to hear that Daddy wasn't my only boyfriend. She asks if I kissed the other boys and I hestitated but said yes. She asked how old I say when you are 16 you might kiss a boy, HA! Daddy chimes in and says more like 20. All the kids yell at him because he usually does add something to tease with. Annabeth then covers her mouth and says I am NOT going to kiss a boy.

Jan 1st 2010 we were heading to eat Chinese. It was 10:30am. Joey said I haven't eaten breakfast. I said well you should have done that before we were leaving can't you wait. He said nothing so I left the room. A minute or two later Dad found him eating a bowl of cereal. When asked why he was eating when we were headed out to eat, he simply replied. "You have to eat breakfast before you eat lunch." God love the child who must follow the rules:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Piglet strikes again...

Dad in charge