HELP! I hid my candy corn from my kids and can't find it!

Help!                                                   
I hid my candy corn bag from my kids and cannot find it.
 Yep I am serious. I fasted candy for 8 days as part of a fasting and prayer time with my church. Ha! That didn't do much for me in the way of my addiction either because it took one day to be back into the swing of desire to eat it. Thankfully I do not have stashes in every random place so desire without resources is a good thing.
 Anyway, apparently I do not really like fresh candy corn. It tastes different after the bag has been opened for awhile. Today I forgot to eat breakfast, didn't have much for lunch since I packed my own in a huge hurry and was home for 10 minutes before leaving again to PTO meeting I am hungry! My last unopened bag retrieved later and ick, unstale candy corn didn't hit the spot. Does this make me a connoisseur ? Nope just crazy is what you are really thinking. I know no need to lie. I am pretty sure I have crossed the line to insanity with this.
In other randomness of life (not sure if that is a word either but making up words can be fun):
I have 2 other posts all typed up just lacking pictures to be uploaded. I figure one step at a time. Look for some other funny moments from the past in the future:)
I officially have forgotten to do more things today then in the entire 2011 but hey all is well and right in the end.
It took me approx 4 hours to gather and pack clothing, pj's and swim suits for the 6 members of my household. I still have carry on bags, travel activities and snacks to pack but I think I can consider this halfway done.
Lastly, my children are stressing about 18-20 hours in the car on the way to Disney so unaware that there is a plane involved. I am soooooo super duper excited to get this show on the road. Course if you saw my agenda for tomorrow you would wonder how I will survive it to get to Thurs. One step at a time is all I can handle though.
Now for the final thought let me end with this song. I had to listen to it several times to understand the words but considering all the opportunities today for aggravation is was a good thing I had listened to it over and over. Enjoy, you really couldn't even tell it was a Christian song, so sneaky too.
How we roll
I know that everyone's running
Just trying to get away (you can't get away
Life can feel a lot like a rat race
Like everyday is so mundane
But I am saying

Hey, hey, oh, oh
I'm not getting caught in the undertow
I'll keep taking it easy and taking it slow
I'm never gonna follow, no

Turn it up, make it loud on your radio
We are gonna dance everywhere we go
Everybody knows
That's how we roll

Why don't you come on and join us
Take your nose off the grindstone
Take, take your hands off the keyboard
And put down the iPhone
And let me hear you say

Hey, hey, oh, oh
We ain't getting caught in the undertow
We'll keeo taking it easy and slow
We're never gonna follow, no

Don't fold under pressure
A smile can make it better
Woah, ya know, ya know, yeah
Don't fold under pressure
A smile can make it better
And if everything goes wrong
Keep singing this song

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines, Boys and food

Piglet strikes again...

Dad in charge