Lately dinner has become a major source of tension in my home. Many of you may know I HATE to cook as it stands so any additional frustration pulls at my temptation to not cook at all. The girls are pretty good about trying foods, eating salad and not complaining too much. The boys on the other hand have really gotten ridiculious. They would not try sloppy joe's, pulled beef which was AMAZING. G even had several helpings, or pork chops, even cheeseburger pasta (mac and cheese with beef). I have always felt that you must eat a few bites of everything and then if you are full or truly not hungry than fine. Fruit or vegetable is available anytime. But when I watch #1 eat 9 pieces of pizza, an adult meal at any fast food joint, or even restuarant I realized that he is playing the system. He has gotten a little better, except for gagging on sweet potatoes which he later was shocked to find out they were a potato and said if he has know that he would have ate them, What??? He does no...
"Hallelujah, Hallelujah the chorus of angels sings. The cape has it." Love the descriptiveness of this post, though it certainly leaves me feeling exhausted for you!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I had soo much fun writing this one. I didnt intend to tell it this way but the descriptors just kept coming. True story all the way. No wonder I am soo tired ha!
ReplyDelete