My sidekick and me
![]() |
| Doing what she loves |
My sidekick and me
My sidekick and me
Whom with few others I would rather be
She leaps in the grass
| Tonight washing our faces |
Her retorts have such sass
My sidekick and meMy sidekick and me
There was many a day
in the beginning of her stead
where I would dread her arrival
Yet all that aside, she is steadily by my side regardless of the thick or thin
My sidekick and me
| She had to do it exact |
![]() |
| In my arms as often as she can |
My sidekick and me
A precious life God gave | Exactly as I dreamed this would be |
He knew her name, her every piece and part
well before I could seeHe entrusted her to me, despite my groaning and initial pain
How ever will I be the same
without my sidekick with me
My sidekick and me
She encompasses all that I have dreamed, loved and known
Who ever could explain how the last is nothing the same
And yet everything all wrapped in one
ends in eternal fun
My sidekick and me
| A rare moment we slept together |
| Pretending to teach just like Mommy she said. |


This made me cry it was so sweet!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for reading!
ReplyDelete