1, 2, 3 mishaps for you

1, 2, 3 mishaps for you.
4, 5, 6 keep together my wits.
7, 8, 9 it will all be fine.
10 at least until it happens again!

The day began much like any other day, wake up at 6am see that its too dark to run, jump in shower before the little girl I take to school arrives. Prepare myself for work, along with 4 other kids and feed all 5 breakfast. Then we attempt to get out the door by 7:40 but considering I wake up many just before or at 7 am this is often a few minutes off. Loose my cool and yell a bit at the lack of organization and responsibilty/time management. #3 spilt his orange juice all over the counter, and at the very last second #4 dumped the entire container of liquid cheese inside the fridge. Eggs for breakfast included a missed cracking step along with littlest helper and makeup all over the sink. The yelling to get to the car was the minor of my choices to yell about!But I did regret loosing it and apologized sometime during the drive after lecturing a moment the guilty parties now calmly.
The difference is this day my oldest son had been down on power at bedtime the night before plus complained about feeling dizzy. He didn't want to miss the first choir rehearsal though so he toughed it out. Sometime shortly before arriving at school he bailed and needed to go home. I am nearly freaking out on the inside as hubby is working OT shift in between his already Mon, Wed, Fri week. I have a meeting at 7pm, football for #3 at 5, cheer for #2 at 4:45 plus I have to get #4 from home too. NOT possible to do all things I simply want to throw my hands up and say Jesus take the wheel :)
God listening/watching my ridiculious thoughts swoops in and times everything just perfect. #3's teacher who kindly transported him and rider during book fair walks her daughter to school. I pounce like a tiger who hasn't eaten in a week and she readily agrees to take them again this day. Thank you God for such blessings! Knowing full well this was from above I sighed and focused on nurturing my son. Safely at his destination (home) I was on my way to work ahead of original schedule. Best of intentions to swing by the bank before work out of the way I let it go. Joy FM the local Christian radio show had a word, reading really from the message bible. I love it too, because it adds some extra words and flare that speak in current day more so than translating that idea myself. It was exactly what I needed to remind me just how much God cares for my every move and how I can lean on him and trust it is already done. Praising him with the music that followed I was ready to take on the world.

(originally created Fall of 2011)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines, Boys and food

Piglet strikes again...

Dad in charge