 |
My silly girls were
stunting after the
water play |
If only every Saturday were as simple as today! My oldest slept the latest he ever has till 9:40 am. This is the child who gets up at 6 or 6:30 MAYBE 7 on a really exceptional day. I was beginning to wonder if I should check on him. Then at 10am we began the necessary function of chores, followed by random lunch choices and more vegetable like behavior.
 |
| I love his faces! |
Post nap we took the fun up a notch by playing in the sprinkler, riding our bikes, watching the last 25 min of Titanic (narrated by our household expert). Even better is the notion that the kids were relating to the emotions of the individuals in the movie, questioning validity and more throughout. I adore them all for thinking like this. It is my prayer that they will be aware that media is more than just entertainment, instead it effects you as a person too. Next was reading devotions, praying and practicing cheering. Ooh don't let me forget that meanwhile my youngest son rubbed my back too. I am a very blessed woman!
The only thing better would have been a tad less free electronic time, that and hubby being home to share the fun and add crazy elements momma's do not. I also learned an interesting tid bit in the world of my oldest son. Here is a car that he got on a trip with G. He says that he wanted it because it is the exact car he hopes to have when he is 16. No surprise there is purple on the edge of the tires but seems a little too race like for his taste. Although, every single day he does things more male like such as hammering a board to the point of destruction or kicking a ball around indoors and breaking a light bulb in the process. Sigh I guess I had a lot of years with a hormone free boy to recall.
 |
Not her best form, but without
being stretched its better
than me |
 |
Interesting car choice
of course sporting just
enough purple |
Comments
Post a Comment